Why not work side by side with one of our Aussie farmers to help them recover and realise that they're not forgotten. You don't need previous experience, all you need is to be willing to
What you can do to help our farmers ?
- Donate to purchase hay, water, groceries, diesel to carry hay or a general donation
- Register to have a donation barrel in your workplace
- Schools, have a Gold Coin Day fundraiser
- Volunteer with one of our Aussie farmers to help them recover
- Host a fundraiser
- Parma for a Farmer – Find a Venue 900 + Venues
- Volunteer – Join our Farm Army or Join a Farm Rescue, Forbes Mega Rescue
See our volunteers in action
Rural Aid’s Tracy Alder delivering hampers to Janette
Rural Aid delivering much-needed feed to Janette Shipton’s drought-ravaged farm near Tamworth. Her family has also been struggling to keep warm during the freezing winter. Rural Aid’s Tracy delivering hay with Club Maitland City, hampers to farmers and to Janette, a woodfire heater after hers broke apart leaving her to keep her family of 5 warm.