Australia help us name our Dunny for the Outback Festival in Winton 2015
Buy a Bale is entering the Dunny Derby this year and we need your best name suggestions for our dunny.
Some in the past have been Titanic Poo, Top Bum, Gang Bum Style, Back One Out, Verbal Diarrhoea, Tax Dump Express and more, see a bigger list here.
1. WEE ATES – By Turdo Charged Out of High Octane
Trained at well-known Reid Park and driven by the FORD (Foul-Odour-Racing-Dunny) team. Stand back jet propelled, loud noises and gas emissions
2. COLONOSCOPY CAPERS– By Intrusion Out of Dire Necessary. Very well- known runner featured on the rear view program. With the wind behind should have a definite advantage?
3. THE ISA LUMBERJACKS – By Lay-a Log Out of Shit a Brick. Down from the ISA and recycling a dump while passing through. They can cut though any log
4. TITANIC POO – By PUP POO Out of Collision Course. Flushed with recent success, Titanic Poo attempts a higher level of competition. Thought carrying a heavy load, connections give it a good chance to forge ahead to win – icebreaker through the pack ice!
5. TOP BUM – By Shite Crew Out of Tarmac Scramble. As this team blasts off watch out for their jet stream. Not out for a gentle Cruise – they’ll hit the after burners
6. GANG BUM STYLE – By Shit Hit Out of Korea. What a blast straight to the top of the pile. This new style of runner will attract plenty of attention – bound to take off
7. BACK ONE OUT – By Back Passage Out of One Come Lately. From old Winton blood lines and a high -achieving training team further success is insight. Travel the West to be the Best.
8. VERBAL DIARRHOEA. By High On the Air Out of Keeps on Coming. Determined to make its mark on these international championships – Verbal diarrhoea pooh poohs all international challenges. Nothing will slow their flow through the field
9. TAX DUMP EXPRESS- By O’Rectum Out of Late Lodgement. Showing promising form by quick dispatch of dump deposits. Fast but consistent is the aim of the dump and this should build something big.
10. SEXY LADIES – By Dancing Out Of Tune. Ooh-ah, Ooh-ah, who are, who are in this twinkle toed sextet? Skip to my Loo my darlings!
11. THE WHIP CRAPPERS – By Raw Hide Out of Fair Crack. The whip crappers have arrived, tough as leather and hot to trot. Silent as a sneaky fart they will overpower the field and crack off their opposition.
12. THE HOLE DEN – By Stuck in a Hole Out of Den get a Rope. The new ‘Skid Girls’ crew might cause piles up down tornado alley – they should be in the running for the WinCup in the Derby stakes
13. STEEL‘N’ BELLS –By Hard and Shiny Out of Ring a Rosie. New comer to world class events – a solid family operation picking up and dropping loads. Hell’s Bells they will go like the crappers of Hell!
14. PORTER LOO EXPRESS – By On the Move Out of Comfort Stop. New runner to the field. ‘On the Road Again’ and size is no handicap will shift any load. Hard one to pass
15. PLOP GEAR – By Top Stuff Out of Fast Mover. They’re travelled thousands of kilometres to challenge on the International Dunny circuit. This endurance team will keep its end up without a Pit Stop – no shite – no skite – Give the Aussie’s a Fright!
16. DOCTOR POO – By Time Lord Out of Got-to Go. Universally recognised as formidable contender as he travels through the western time zones. Connections are backing his capsule to blast the opposition off the planet.
17. LIGHTNING PHARTS- By Baked Beans Out of Texas Across the River. Placed in 2011 Derby. This should be a definite advantage – Gasp for air as they flash by.
18. JOHN OF THE DEAD – By Boys on Parade Out of Drop Dead Gorgeous. Successful jockettes from 2011 bracelet. Wearing the sweet perfume of OH-Dear-Toilet. The Quick and the Dead!
19. VELOCI-CRAPPER – By Foul Fossil Out of Craptaceous Era. Quick from the Jump-Up this terrible lizard will make its mark right from the let go. Good for a place and could scatter the mob.
20. COCK-A-DOODLE POO – By Fowl Runs Out of Crook Chook. No dynamic booster for this Rooster. This old cock won’t be sitting on the fence and will leave the rest of the field in a flurry of feathers
21. THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN – By Big Bazooka Out of Howitzer Pull Through. These regular RAR boys know about bull shit – ‘they played it night and day’. They will hit all the high notes and will be on song for a big crescendo
22. RUNNY RUMPS – By Prime Beef Out of Tenda-cut. Fancied by the locals after previous successes. We’ll back our Mann.
Drop your name suggestions on our Facebook page, we want the whole of Australia to have their input, keep it as clean as you can, ha ha.