Buy a Bale has received an invite from Government House Queensland to attend a reception which recognises and thanks the members of the community who are providing ongoing assistance and support to those who are suffering from the drought.
Whilst members of the Buy a Bale team will attend the reception we go there as representatives of all those people who have made Buy a Bale a success during 2014. We would like to acknowledge the following people:
- The farmers who help us identify those in need in their local areas
- The farmers on the ground that allow us to use their properties as a distribution point and unload the trucks for us
- The other support organisations who work with us on a weekly basis to help improve the lives of those in need
- Our fundraisers who have tackled everything from money rattling, to rodeos, to Gala Balls and everything in between
- Our truck drivers who “look after us” with every delivery they make.
- Our Hay farmers who also “look after us” and make sure we have a supply of hay ready almost all year round.
- All the generous donors across Australia who have contributed over $2.2 million in the last 18 months